Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.9

old memories

Hehe, you brought some old memories back. I've seen these kind of LF movies back in 2004, I played that game lots of time with the reinforced ofcourse. The special attacks and stuff were so great with the reinforced.
Luckily I had the old exe file, nowhere to be found on the internet anymore, so I can still play that game once in awhile. :p
Fun movie...

MaxR responds:

Thanks, yeah making this series brings back old memories to me too, it's nice to visit the past sometimes.

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

real awesome

Yes, indeed total awesome. Great animations and voice acting. :)
The easter egg is funny. :D

Entanglement Entanglement

hell fuck yeah

Fast animation, great graphics, I don't need more when I want to see a fun movie where I can turn my brain of. Great job!

It's Still Me It's Still Me

random fun

Had fun watching, random but sweet animated. And they were all so druggy, trancy, trippy, whatever you name that thing what your after doin drugs. The last words were great listening, a better ending doesn't exist for such a random movie like this.

Pass-my-Flash 2 Pass-my-Flash 2

wow

Finally a collab that does make a sense, not just random animations behind each other. It's very fun to watch, because the characters stay the same but styles change. And all styles are good, sometimes with collabs there are some animators that screw the whole thing up. But not this time. Great job dudes. Was a pleasure watching this one.

The Pen is Mightier... The Pen is Mightier...

almost awesome

Great concept and animation. But you lose one point because of the script font and the outer glows that are too high on opacity. :)

Sonic Shorts: Volume 1 Sonic Shorts: Volume 1

some good stuff

Some good jokes and nice graphics, but most of all not so funny stuff at all imo. And the graphics of some stuff could be done so much better by not using blend modes, or how do you call that in flash?

Metal Gear Awesome 2 Metal Gear Awesome 2

haha

Haha, some awesome jokes you've made there. And liked the drawing and animation style a lot, very professional. :)

Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2) Surface EP 2 (Part 1/ 2)

great story

Story is just great, makes me think of stuff, inspires me,...
Although some of the background graphics could be done better, I think there is an overuse of gradients. Still high quality stuff you've made there!

You Are Boring. You Are Boring.

heh?

Why are people so against this kind of humor? People don't need to take this serious, on the contrary. I liked it man!
Good sticky animations, liked the style of drawing it. :)